The mission of the Talented Tenth is to raise the standard of excellence of Young Professionals in the African American community.
We are dedicated to making a difference. Talented Tenth, which began with a conference in Columbia, is dedicated to improving our community. We engage young professionals to help produce the change in our community that we want to see.
- We educate on issues and advocate for better policy in the political arena.
- We encourage better education and more community service.
- We promote physical and spiritual health.
- We empower and build more leaders.
- We produce the social and cultural opportunities that we want to see.
Let's create the #talented community that we want to see together! We need you!